2016 Marks The First Annual
Dorset VT Antique Lawn Mower Beauty Pageant & Parade!
Join the Fun and Enter your Antique Lawn Mower (at least 50 Years Old) in the Beauty Pageant and Parade on July 23, 2016 at the Dorset Village Green. Gather at Noon and event starts at 1pm.
You Can Register Below Using PayPal or Your Credit Card
Here are the Rules: (download a .pdf of the Rules HERE.)
1. Lawnmowers must be at least 50 years old and in running condition.
2. Contestants must pre-register via the Dorset Chamber of Commerce website and pay a non-refundable $4.00 entrance fee. Registration fee can be paid with a credit card or Paypal account. Registration deadline is 5:00 PM July 18th.
3. No more than six machines may be entered by any one individual. Contestants entering more than one machine must pay the entry fee for each machine and be able to operate all lawnmowers simultaneously, without assistance.
4. The event is scheduled for Saturday, July 23, rain or shine, on Dorset’s town green on Church Street.
5. Contestants should arrive by 12:00 in order to receive an assigned position on the green.
6. At the conclusion of the Beauty Pageant and Parade, spectators will vote for a winner in the self-propelled and push categories. $235.00 prizes will be awarded to winners.
7. No wagering or fisticuffs are permitted.